All Aboard the Polar Express Party! Sunday, December 17, 2017 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. All ages welcome! Parents must stay with your children Crafts! Refreshments! Enjoy the movie! Suggested donation: any...
The public is welcome to the UMW Harvest Dinner on Friday, October 21 from 4:30 pm until 7:00 pm. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children from 4 to 12. Children younger than 4 are free. A complete turkey dinner will be served including beverage and dessert.(Pop is .50 extra.) Carryouts are available.
There will also be a bake sale, Rada cutlery sale, and craft sale.
The Harvest Dinner will take place at the First United Methodist Church, 3 Town Square, Wayne, MI 48184, across from the Wayne post Office. Call 734-721-4801 for more imformation.
The United Methodist Women need your help for the dinner!
1. Kitchen, Dining Room and Booth help are needed. Please sign up in the Narthex or in Fellowship Hall.
2. Dinner tickets will be sold in the Narthex and Fellowship Hall on Sundays October 9 and October 16. Tickets available at the door on October 21.
3. There will be a sign up chart for donations of pies. Please have pies to the church before 1:00 on Friday, October 21.
4. Your donations of baked goods and craft items are needed. Items need to be to church by Thursday, October 20. We will accept them until noon on Friday, October 21.
5. Donations of cans of pop are needed. Bring them to the church kitchen any time before Friday, October 21. (Remember to check the expiration dates.) Label your pop donation “for Harvest Dinner” and place in the walk in refrigerator.
Thank you for your support of United Methodist Women. This is our major fund raising event for the year. We are able to contribute to mission projects with our profits. For more information,